The Motenergy ME1118 motor
A 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap, otherwise known as PMAC motor.
Commutation is achieved by an internal Sine/Cosine speed sensor, an input voltage of 24-72 VDC, 100 amps continuous, up to 300 amps for 30 seconds.
This is a direct replacement for the Motenergy LLC ME0201013001 and ME0201014201 motors. It is also a bolt-in replacement for the Brigs & Staratton Etek motor.
This Brushless motor requires a 3 Phase 8 Pole PMAC controller.
1) This is an 8 pole motor (4 pole pairs).
2) The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.0095 Ohms.
3) The maximum recommended rotor speed is 5000 RPM.
4) Voltages from 0 to 96 VDC input to the control.
5) Torque constant of 0.19 Nm per Amp
6) The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.12 Milli-Henry.
7) Armature Inertia is 52 Kg Cm Squared.
8) Continuous current of 80 Amps AC.
9) Peak current of 220 Amps AC for 1 minute.
10) Weight of 23 pounds.
11) Peak Stall Torque if 60 Nm.
12) This is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
13) Has an internal temperature sensor.
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4. NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void it's warranty.
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|
Motenergy ME1118 Motor
- Brand: Motenergy
- VoltSport Part Number: 016-014-001
- Availability: In Stock