The Motenergy ME1507 motor
A 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with a radial air gap, otherwise known as PMSM motor with an Internal Permanent Magnet Rotor (IPM).
1) Designed for battery pack voltage of 100 VDC or less.
2) A maximum rotor speed of 6000rpm.
3) Continuous current of 160 Amps RMS
4) Continuous power of 14.5 kW
5) Weighs approx. 44 pounds
6) Sine/Cosine speed sensor, input voltage of 24-72 VDC
7) Internal temperature sensor
This is a direct replacement for the Motenergy LLC ME0201013001 and ME0201014201 motors. It is also a bolt-in replacement for the Brigs & Staratton Etek motor.
This Brushless motor requires a 3 Phase 8 Pole PMAC controller.
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce the durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void the warranty.
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|
Motenergy ME1507 Motor
- Brand: Motenergy
- VoltSport Part Number: 016-010-001
- Availability: In Stock