The Sevcon Clearview Display is a customisable colour display suitable for displaying a wide range of information from devices on a CANopen network. Clearview can be set up to show a variety of information sent from the Sevcon motor controllers it is connected to. It can also be used to configure parameters on the controllers.
- 3.5 inch, 320x240, 256 colour display.
- Auto-baud rate detection
- Single and multi-node support
- Displays active faults and warnings
- Displays a historical fault log for faults on the motor controller system
- Flash programmable for display software updates
- Calibrator functionality available to provide vehicle performance adjustments (via password entry)
- Option for your company logo or custom image on powerup splash screen (contact for more information).
- Displays driver input status signals such as throttle, direction, handbrake, etc.
- Displays system status information such as motor temperature, battery voltage, motor current, etc.
- Operating voltage: 21V to 28.8V
- User interface: 3 button keypad input
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Non-operation temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Humidityw: 85% (non-condensing) at 40°C and 3% at 40°C
- Weight: 0.3kg
- IP rating: IP54
- Brand: Sevcon Ltd.
- VoltSport Part Number: 014-007-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 604/90010
- Availability: In Stock