The Sevcon HVLP (High Voltage Low Power) provides a highly adaptable solution for motor control applications. Using technologies based on the ever popular Sevcon Gen4 range, the HVLP is either air or liquid-cooled.
This HVLP10 variant is air-cooled and runs at up to 700V input and can provide a peak current output of 33A.
The unit supports regenerative braking to reduce power consumption. A fully isolated logic and IO circuit allows for total separation of the high and low power system buses to improve safety and reliability. High voltage power connections are sealed with a protective cover and cable glands to maximise IP protection and touch safety.
The HVLP range of motor controllers are:
- Ideal for driving agricultural implement systems
- Torque slave operating mode.
- Air Conditioners
The HVLP supports configuration, calibration, control and status monitoring over a CAN bus using the industry standard CANopen protocol. In order to support a wide range of applications, the unit is able to be configured as either an NMT master or slave device.
HVLP controllers can be configured to support limited compatibility with a J1939 bus.
Sevcon's proprietory "H" and "I" protocols can be used to drive and monitor IO and motor demands.
To take full advantage of the features of CAN communication on a Sevcon product, an IXXAT CAN to USB device with Sevcon DVT Software subscription will be required.
The Sevcon HVLP range is IP66 rated, providing total protection against dust ingress and protection against water ingress during high powered pressure washing.
The HVLP range provides support for the following motor types:
- Permanent Magnet AC (PMAC)
- Induction machine
The HVLP range provides support for the following sensor types:
Power connections are made through M10 terminal posts. This includes the DC link from a battery or other source and 3-phase output to the motor.
Signal connections are made through a 48-Way CNC connector. Signal connections include:
- 1x Encoder connection (power supply and signal connections)
- 2x CAN bus connection (termination available)
- Up to 6x Configurable digital inputs (3 shared with UVW encoder input)
- Up to 4x Configurable analogue inputs (2 shared with sin/cos encoder input)
- 2x Configurable contactor driver outputs
- 1x Thermistor input
- 5V and 10V power supply outputs rated for 200mA supply each
|Minimum Supply Voltage (V)||200|
|Nominal Supply Voltage (V)||700|
|Maximum Supply Voltage (V)||800|
|Peak Current (A)||24|
|Boost Current (A)||24|
|Continuous Current (A)||19|
Gen4 HVLP10 700V 33A
- Brand: Sevcon Ltd.
- VoltSport Part Number: 002-004-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 634L10201
- Availability: In Stock