The Motenergy ME1718 motor
A brushless 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap, otherwise known as PMAC motor.
Commutation is achieved by an internal Sine/Cosine speed sensor, an input voltage of 24-72 VDC, 100 amps continuous, up to 300 amps for 30 seconds.
1) Designed for 24 - 96 VDC battery operated equipment
2) Maximum rotor speed 5500rpm
3) Direct current 120 Amps at a voltage of 60VDC
4) Permanent output power is 6kW at a voltage of 60 VDC
5) Nominal power is 6kW for a nominal speed of 4000rpm
6) Weight: 24 pounds
7) Internal temperature sensor
8) Sine/cosine position sensor
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce the durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void the warranty.
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|