Careers at VoltSport
Here at VoltSport we are always looking to expand our talented team whether that's boosting our sales or engineering our way to a greener world. If you're looking for a new opportunity in 2019, you can e-mail us your CV and cover letter for any of our positions below to email@example.com.
Benefits to working at VoltSport:
- VoltSport supports a family friendly policy to allow our employees to work flexible hours to maximise productivity.
- Unlimited holidays (*on basis of performance)
- Remote working
- Friendly, dynamic environment situated in the heart of Gateshead.
1. Sales & Marketing Assistant (Part Time/ Full Time)
- identifying and establishing new business
- organising sales visits
- liaising with existing customers
- preparing proposals and quotations for potential customers
- negotiating contracts, terms and conditions with customers
- reviewing cost and sales performance for VoltSport
- writing reports and sales literature
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings on behalf of VoltSport
- ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Experience with CRM or ERP systems
Salary dependant on experience. Will accept interns or recent graduates.
To discuss this role with us, please contact us by phone or e-mail.