The Motenergy ME1304 motor
A 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap, otherwise known as PMAC motor.
1) Designed for 180 amps continuous, 450 amps for
2) Maximum rotor speed of 5000 rpm.
3) Recommended 6 litres per minute of water cooling (Can also be used as an Air-Cooled, Totally Enclosed motor without water cooling, but de-rated to 125 amps continuous.)
4) Weight is approx 36 pounds
5) Rating of 14.5 kW continuous with a 96 VDC battery pack voltage.
6) Sine/cosine rotor position sensor
7) KTY84-130 Temperature sensor in the motor windings
8) Designed for 24 to 96-volt battery-operated systems.
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce the durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void it's warranty.
Don't know if this is the motor for you?
Download our PDF enquiry form or fill out the Google Form below, fill out what information you can.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin customising your electrification journey!
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|