The Motenergy ME1117
A Brushless, 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap, otherwise known as PMAC motor. Commutation is achieved by an internal Sine/Cosine speed sensor.
1) This is an 8 pole motor(4 pole pairs).
2) The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.013 Ohms.
3) The maximum recommended rotor speed is 5000 RPM.
4) Voltages from 0 to 72 VDC input to the control.
5) Torque constant of 0.13 Nm per Amp
6) The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry.
7) Armature Inertia is 52 Kg Cm Squared.
8) Continuous current of 80 Amps AC.
9) Peak current of 220 Amps AC for 1 minute.
10) Weight of 23 pounds.
11) Peak Stall Torque if 38 Nm.
11) This is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
12) Has an internal temperature sensor.
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of square wave controllers with these motors. This may reduce the durability and efficiency of the motor, as well as void its warranty.
Don't know if this is the motor for you?
Download our PDF enquiry form or fill out the Google Form below, fill out what information you can.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin customising your electrification journey!
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|