The Motenergy ME1115
Output power of 12 KW Continuous, 30 KW Peak (at 96 volts)
Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and Sine/Cosine Speed Sensor. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
1) This is a 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
2) The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.013 Ohms.
3) The maximum recommended rotor speed is 5000 RPM.
4) Voltages from 0 to 96 VDC input to the control.
5) Torque constant of 0.15 Nm per Amp
6) The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
7) Armature Inertia is 45 Kg Cm Squared.
8) Continuous current of 150 Amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control).
9) Peak current of 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control).
10) Weight of 34 pounds.
11) Peak Stall Torque if 60 ft-lb.
12) This is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
Includes temperature sensor.
Don't know if this is the motor for you?
Download our PDF enquiry form or fill out the Google Form below, fill out what information you can.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin customising your electrification journey!
|Continuous Current (A)|
|Continuous Output Power (kW)|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)|
|Maximum Voltage (V)|
|Minimum Voltage (V)|
|Peak Current (A)|
|Peak Output Power (kW)|
|Peak Torque (Nm)|
|Speed Sensor Type|
|Temperature Sensor Type|